Shot or Jail?

kevbone

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they do. My wife represented the adopted children. She had to get up and read a statement written by the 16 male twin. She told me there was not a dry eye in the court. Including the judge. Crazy.

Oh, man. That will keep you awake at night. Jobs like that - cops, criminal lawyers - you probably get a very skewed view of humanity.

Yes they do. My wife represented the adopted children. She had to get up and read a statement written by the 16 male twin. She told me there was not a dry eye in the court. Including the judge. Crazy.

Oh, man. That will keep you awake at night. Jobs like that - cops, criminal lawyers - you probably get a very skewed view of humanity.

Yep. My wife does not talk about her day to day work activities much but when its in the paper and on the news its hard not too......

"The couple claim they were framed. They plan to appeal their convictions, their attorneys have said."

Framed? Give me a flipping break.

I am one of the most anti violent people you would ever meet but cases like this are inexcusable. Framed my ass!

I am with you on the .38 bullet.

I did not need to read this today......sheesh.

kev, since yer close to yer wife n' all, what on earth was the motivation here? these folks just crazy? seems like too simple an explanation - jesus freaks? i can understand beating the hell out of your own kids ( :) ), but why the fuck go adopt some more if they piss you off so much? is this akin to cat-hoarding or something?

kev, since yer close to yer wife n' all, what on earth was the motivation here? these folks just crazy? seems like too simple an explanation - jesus freaks? i can understand beating the hell out of your own kids ( :) ), but why the fuck go adopt some more if they piss you off so much? is this akin to cat-hoarding or something?

Who the hell knows what the motivation here is? Total craziness. The couple actually stating they still think they are great parents and parented the only way they know how.

goddamit... just when i recovered from watching this movie, An American Crime a coupla weeks ago, i gotta go and click the OP's link and open an old mental wound... :mad:

hopefully skiing the wasatch pow this weekend will purify my mind.

Who do you think you're kidding, T-man? I know you're a knuckle-dragger, and snowboarding will never wash away the filth.

goddamit... just when i recovered from watching this movie, An American Crime a coupla weeks ago, i gotta go and click the OP's link and open an old mental wound... :mad:

hopefully skiing the wasatch pow this weekend will purify my mind.

Who do you think you're kidding, T-man? I know you're a knuckle-dragger, and snowboarding will never wash away the filth.

jezuz its been a long time E. ive been forgiven of that filthy sin many years ago. been rockin' the gospel of rando for a while now. the field is white and ready for harvest. where you been?

They won't survive 20 years in prison. Or at

least his name will get changed to "Ben Dover"

thats what i like and want to believe, but...

the reality is is that they will become a protected class within the prison system by means of isolation from the general population, those that would deliver the ass rapin.

having watched a couple of episodes of Locked Up Abroad, my opinion about the uselessness of the US incarceration system only builds.

altruistic approach to their punishments, err rehabilitation, FAILS. its best to just spend the 38-cents.

the reality is is that they will become a protected class within the prison system by means of isolation from the general population, those that would deliver the ass rapin.

having watched a couple of episodes of Locked Up Abroad, my opinion about the uselessness of the US incarceration system only builds.

altruistic approach to their punishments, err rehabilitation, FAILS. its best to just spend the 38-cents.

Or someone could take them out like Dahmer was

jezuz its been a long time E. ive been forgiven of that filthy sin many years ago. been rockin' the gospel of rando for a while now. the field is white and ready for harvest. where you been?

That's good to hear. Even Kowboy doesn't snowboard anymore. I've been far away in a land where it snows and melts just to torture me.

It sounds like you're suggesting anyone against torturing prisoners (deliberately exposing them to rape, for example) is just some altruistic ninny. Truly, you are a philosopher.