SOLD

Kevin Hansen ID

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it is a good laugh

http://www.mountainproject.com/v/wtb-msr-coyote-snow-picket-24/107865061#a_107865089

I've got 3 for you.

2 of them are 3 footers and one is a 2 footer.

How about $30 and you toss in an extra $7 to ship.

Not a bad deal $37 MSR coyote Snow pickets.

Kevin

PM me if interested.

Which means you increased the price by $13. So why did you happen to include the link???

Really? $21 for shipping? To a reasonable person, your post says $37 shipped, for ALL three. You did not say $30 each and it is not typical to say the shipping for each one, but instead a total. Yes, it has been discussed and it was mention the final "s" on "Not a bad deal $37 MSR coyote Snow picketS". The "s" says that it is all three.

Oh wait, Keep reading it gets better. As time went on I kept dropping the price. Be sure to add where you've seen these for cheaper. Don't buy them or anything, just talk me down then do nothing. That's why we are here, just surfing the internet instead of climbing.

Kevin

Just so we all are on the same page best offer is $3.50 is the top offer for barely used pickets. I will ship them to you for $50. That's $16 each.

Edited by Kevin Hansen ID

Your claim that the original price was $30 each and $7 shipping each, $21 total shipping does not make sense, especially since you can buy them new for less:

http://www.bentgate.com/msr-coyote-snow-pickets.html?AdID=331--335001&gclid=CJfR3OGA07MCFUjZQgodlwcA_A

There are two issues, in my opinion, one is the price increase and the other is your denial regarding the price increase. Personally, I think your comments are why you can't sell them. You would have been far better off if you had not included the link to the other thread.

you increased the price by $13.

In less words, you misread the original. Yes this was discussed before. I was thinking $30ea and $7 to ship. "$37 for pickets ain't a bad deal" I ment "$37 for a picket".

Anyway, the point is mute because they are dirt cheap now.

I did manage to sell them to a drunk for $50.

But well he was drunk.

Kevin

Edited by Kevin Hansen ID

Post pictures and I will consider it, with my discount code. Yes, while the items are standard, any possible damage is not. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words and words without a picture are not worth anything.

More info at the MP thread.

Step 8 invent some lame excuse as to why you're not going to buy, and hope it saves you face.

Excuse me? You said that you won't sell them to me, so you are the one who is making the lame excuse for your changing prices. Your refusal to post a picture indicates that you might be hiding something.

See the above post by you:

"Not in a thousand years would I want to deal with you.

They are not for sale."

So, how in the world can I be the one with a lame excuse as to why I am not going to buy? Yeah, you are the one who is trying to save face!!

Amazing what people do when they get caught.

For a reasonable price, I was interested, but I would also want to see a picture as well. If you read what was said, the OP is playing games, which is perhaps why he deleted all of his posts, but he seems upset with me because I called him on what he was doing.

law_of_drama.png

tie-breaker awarded to the poster who posted on the Sawtooths - Elephant's Perch TR from 4 years ago (http://cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=985317) as his first post on this site after lurking for 6 years. That has to count for something.

Thanks Water,

The truth is, I have yet to do any climbing in the Cascade Range. A few years ago, I was looking up some beta on a route, but never got to it. I've been lurking in and out, reading TR's, and route descriptions, but a while ago I started selling some gear on MP and thought why not list on several forums and cast a bigger net. I loved climbing the Elephants Perch last month. I thought I'd make a comment.

Now I will (sincerely) extend the olive branch to Daemon. I honestly ain't out to scam you (or anyone). I am jumping to conclusions when I say this, but maybe Daemon was burned in the past by a bad deal. I was burned once when I sold some stuff on ebay. Maybe that is why he/she has been extremely skeptical and not cut me any slack. If so, no hard feelings. If I'm wrong, sorry.

Sincerely, I was just trying to sell my stuff. I really don't have anything to hide. I lost the cable to connect my camera to my laptop. I can't move the pictures. I wish I could because people tend to pay more and buy more often if they can see the product. As you say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Now will you be honest? Was this really about the lack of pictures?

Why did you never make an offer?

Why did you look for the bad? I never said $21 shipping?

Why couldn't you let it go when everyone else did?

By the way YOU REALLY PISSED ME OFF. That is why I deleted everything on MP. Its not like me to loose my cool. I typed some harsh things, then felt regret, so I deleted my unkind words. (Sincerely, I never should have said them). I lowered my price out of anger because everyone was just slamming me with where they could get a better deal.

"I'll show them!" I thought...stupid.

In the time that has past since yesterday I was thinking I might get to that Cascade route after all, and I'll wish I'd a kept the pickets. I think I'd regret selling them for $15ea, when I paid $35ea back in 2005. So in that light, I will keep them. After all these years I thought they'd a kept their value. That's why I tried to sell them for $30 plus $7 to ship. Not a bad deal, $37 for pickets.

Hey, I'm sorry. Now you can accept my apology and move on, or stay bent.

Kevin (I'm good now.)

Sleep well every one, see you in 6 years.

Oh if anyone (not daemon) is interested, I've got a headlamp still on the free gear thread. Screemer and chalk are gone.

http://www.mountainproject.com/v/the-free-gear-thread/107297195__9

Que Energizer Bunny

Yes, I have been burned before, so I want to see pictures, which does not solve all of the problems, but can reduce it.

When the price is too high, I don't tend to offer anything as the person often gets upset. Once you dropped the price, then I was actually interested, although with doubts due to many of your posts, on the other threads, as well as this one.

It appeared that it was $30 for ALL of them with $7 shipping, then it was $37 for one, then $50 for all with shipping. That makes a person wonder. To be quite blunt, your posts on the topic is what created the situation. I think you said that the price was actually lower, then you changed your mind as you felt it was too low.

You posted it here, which appears to have been after the other thread. So, I only saw it once you posted it here as I did not look there and would not have looked there if you had not included the link.

BTW, do you have a memory card reader on your computer? If so, you can take the memory card out of your camera and read the pictures from there.

So, you are good now, except for the fact that you are still holding things against me, which I have not done. Whatever.