FS: BD Justice/O1, Spantiks, Arc'teryx, Patagonia

Maxtrax

I know it still feels like summer out there, but I need to move out some winter gear to make more room in the gear closet. All items are located in Seattle near Magnuson Park and I can easily meet anywhere between the Montlake Cut and 145th. I will also ship at buyer’s expense but please add 3% for paypal. All photos are located here: http://imgur.com/a/GIWW3

Black Diamond Justice 175cm (138-111-121) with O1s (reg/midstiff) $450 (skis alone $300)

I bought the skis new near the end of the 09/10 ski season, in the 2 ½ seasons since then they have around 40 days on them, even split between touring and resort. Mounted once for the current O1s for a 308mm BSL at the BD recommended point (around chord center +1.5cm IIRC). The O1s are from either 06 or 07 and have closer to 100 days on them but I put brand new cartridges in them at the beginning of last season – only 10 or 11 days on them. As you can see from the photos there is one small spot of edge/base damage underfoot on the outside edge of the right ski. The edge is compressed ~1/16” for ~2”, the base was repaired with epoxy/Ptex but I never bothered to have the edge section cut out/replaced because I have never noticed it while skiing (happened my second day on them). The tails also have the typical topsheet chipping which was repaired with urethane epoxy. I also have a set of good condition trimmed-to-fit GlideLite Nylon STS skins that I will throw in for an extra $100. I am not interested in selling the bindings or skins separately unless the skis sell first.

La Sportiva Spantiks size 43 $450

Practically new, worn for less than one full day, a couple scuffs on the lace dial but other than that no discernable wear. Missing the top insole (not the foil/insulating one though).

Arc’teryx Stinger Jacket men’s small $280

3 years old but only skied in 12-15 days and worn otherwise for another 10 days. Small scuffs on left chest and right shoulder, other than that it might as well be new. Fits more like a medium than a small, should be fine for anyone 5’5”-5’9” and 140-175lb depending on layering. Fully seam-taped Gore Pro Shell, made in Canada. Retailed for $575

Patagonia Alpine Wind Jacket size medium $45

Basically a Marmot Dri-Clime except that it doesn’t fit like a burlap sack. 2 ½ years old, worn once. Weighs 11.5oz.

Big Agnes Seedhouse SL1 tent $125

Superlight double wall solo tent. A couple tears which have been repaired in the mesh; floor and fly are undamaged, shock cord in poles is still in good condition. This tent is around 7 years old now but hasn't been used much since 2009 and still has all the guylines attached and a handful of stakes.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days