Yocum (not for posers)

Going up?

I have done it and I got off with 4 ft of shoestring.

Fixed it for ya Gener!

Sorry for your autoerotic asphyxiation problem. :)

hhmmmm, what are you doing friday night Tyson?

(thread drift from this important discussion))

I guess I will be your spotter so you do not unintentionally asphyxiate yerself! :)

Should I wear the usual?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't find Mt. Yocum on the map, and it isn't on Summit Post either. Where is it?

Is it a pretty fun rappel route? I have a 40m rappel rope setup, so I'm hoping this will work. If you're willing to meet me at the gym here in Minnesota we can work on our rappel skills and get ready to rap this thing. I have a two person tent, but I don't have a sleeping bag. Let's put together a list of equipment and get after this thing!

I can't find Mt. Yocum on the map, and it isn't on Summit Post either. Where is it?

Is it a pretty fun rappel route? I have a 40m rappel rope setup, so I'm hoping this will work. If you're willing to meet me at the gym here in Minnesota we can work on our rappel skills and get ready to rap this thing. I have a two person tent, but I don't have a sleeping bag. Let's put together a list of equipment and get after this thing!

Don't forget your manly leather gloves!

I don't always climb Yocum Ridge, but when I do, I use 29 70m ropes.

what single twins, half or shoe string? manufacturer? color? do they match your pack? which REI did you buy them from? can you help me tie them together? what about when you climb DC on Rainier or Mt Si? Come on help! I need beta! I can't leave the house with out it! How do I get out of the driveway? where is the obvious approach gully to the Albertsons? seriously, i need step by step instructions.

• 4 weeks later...