CC.com Gear System

jon

When hunting for the best gear deals this holiday I'd like to encourage you to use our new gear system. It tracks the prices from 63 online outdoor retailers at the moment and can be you best friend in finding the best deal. As always we always encourage you to shop at your local shops, but it's inevitable that some purchases will be made online.

Our gear system can be located at...

http://cascadeclimbers.com/gear/

Our unique system allows you to search each or all merchants by product, brand, discount, or a combination of both. Here is an example.

I know I want a Mountain Hardware Glove, so I search for Glove, then using the results filter select "Mountain Hardware". I want to see how deep of a discount there is out there so I start with "50% off" which will display everything that is at least 50% off. You can do this for any product, product type, retailer, or brand.

gearscreen3.jpg

In the next example I know what I'm looking for, a Petzl Reverso. I type that into the search. Because our system isn't perfect, it returns many results, and it's up to the searcher to find the best price. Once found, just use the links in the system and it takes you directly to the product.

gearscreen2.jpg

Our system displays shipping details for each retailer and at what point you get free shipping, which is an important factor.

We know there are other gear systems out there for reviews and best prices, but we really encourage you to use ours as it supports your cc.com.

4513.thumb.jpg.0cefcae109e4ece11b3709c610f4f929.jpg

4514.jpg.f5aee9ca6a554c79d0710e1e4a670e51.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images