Crack Climbing clinic/Slide show etc Steph Davis

billcoe

From Lee Davis of the Mazamas, (I added the pics so you visually oriented folks remember who she is) this looks good:

"Hey folks: PrAna Portland is bringing Steph Davis to town for their store grand opening and this climbing comp! Mazamas is holding clinics in crack and trad climbing with Steph Davis the two days before the comp! There's also a slideshow at Mazamas that night 11/17/11:

Check here for more details:

http://www.mazamas.org/your/adventure/calendar_event/1772/

prAna Portland & PRG Citizens Comp

Saturday, November 19 at 10:00am, Portland Rock Gym"

155240.jpg

photo_132.jpg

Steph_Davis_Diamond.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Bill! This upcoming November weekend is VERY busy in Portland so I'll list the deets here:

11/17 Thursday at 3PM - Womens' climbing comp with Steph Davis at the MMC (Mazama Mountaineering Center)

11/17 Thursday at 5PM - Portland Women climbers group kick-off happy hour near Mazamas (more on this later)

11/17 Thursday at 7PM - Public Earth to Sky slideshow with Steph Davis at the MMC

11/18 Friday - New Prana store opens at 23rd & Irving (ie party)

11/19 Saturday - PRG Climbing Comp with Prana, Steph Davis, Mazamas, etc...this goes all day.

11/19 Saturday night (7PMish) - Alan Watts speaks at Mazamas annual party at the Doubletree Lloyd Center.

Most of this can be easily explored on mazamas.org

We're working on getting Fred Beckey in for a December show, Will Gadd in March, Arno Ilgner in April or May and more on the way!

Thanks,

Lee

Mazamas

• 2 weeks later...

And ANOTHER update on next weeks' events! Please bump this for me if you feel like helping with the PR here :)p

So now both clinics are full! Hope to see the rest of you Thurs. night for the slideshow:

http://www.mazamas.org/your/adventure/calendar_event/1772/

Another great reason to come to the slideshow is to hear a special announcement regarding Fred Beckey!

Lee