FS: Arc, Westcomb, OR, Sportiva, G3, Petzl, more

Maxtrax

Time for a little closet/basement cleaning.

Arc'teryx Stinger Jacket, Size S (fits like a M, I am 5'9" 175) $320 $280

2 years old, a few scuffs on the chest and right shoulder from a close encounter with a tree trunk, other than that like new condition, only skied in it 12-15 days and worn another ~10 days around town. Full taped GORE pro-shell, made in Canada. Retailed for $575.

IMAG0217.jpg

Westcomb Mirage SE Jacket, Size M $225 $190

4 years old but was lost in the bottom of a gear bin for 2 years, approximately 50-60 days of use on this, it shows some wear at the cuffs and collar and on the PU coating of the main zipper (still totally waterproof) but other than that is in great condition. This is the lighter weight version of the Mirage with no powder skirt. Full seam-taped eVent, made in Canada. The regular Mirage retails for $450, not sure what the SE went for.

IMAG0214.jpg

Patagonia Alpine Wind Jacket, Size M $55 $45

1.5 years old, worn once. This is practically identical to the Marmot DriClime but IMO fits much better. Packs into its own pocket/weighs 11.5 oz. Retails for $100.

IMAG0215.jpg

G3 Alpinist Skins, 130mm x 162-172cm $100 sold

Got these for a trip in April '10 that never happened. Brand new/never trimmed/plastic still on. Retail for $165.

La Sportiva Spantik boots, size 43 $525 $450

Effectively brand new, I have only worn these for about 2 hours at the Bozeman ice fest last year, it was way too warm for them and they are a half size too big. No signs of wear at all except for the lace dial/catch. Retail for $700, but you already knew that.

IMAG0230.jpg

La Sportiva Trango S boots, Size 42.5 $50 $45

Pre Gore-Tex, good summer alpine boots. Still some life left in the soles.

IMAG0220.jpg

OR Alti Mitts, Men's L $130 $110

Outers have been used 10-12 days, inners have never been used but show some wear from kicking around in gear bins for 2 years. Retail for $199.

IMAG0221.jpg

OR Stormtracker Gloves, Men's L $35 $30

Around 30 days on these but they only show a little wear on the palms, hardly anything on the fingers/backs. Retail for $69.

IMAG0229.jpg

Insulated Gore-Tex ski glove, Men's L $50 $40

Made by Grandoe, pretty warm ski glove but not the best dexterity. I've used these down to 5 F and my hands were still toasty.

IMAG0225.jpg

Petzl Eperons (Dart/Dartwin) Heel Spurs with Sidelock binding $60 $45

Bought these used once, I have never used them. Retail for $100.

IMAG0222.jpg

Wild Country Tech Friends 0.5, 1.0, 1.25, 1.5, 2.5 and 3, $30 $28 each or $165 $155 for all 6

These are all either 5 or 6 years old but were only climbed on from 2006-2008, webbing and trigger wires are still in great shape, just lots of cosmetic wear on the lobes. Retail for $50-60 each.

IMAG0223.jpg

Wild Country Zeros Z5 and Z6 $35 $33 each or $65 $60 for both

Same age/climbing history as the Tech Friends but the trigger wires show more wear and will most likely need to be replaced in another 1-1.5 season. The Z6 is the long-stem variant. Retail for $65-75 each.

IMAG0224.jpg

SealLine Drybag with adjustable backpack shoulder straps $35 $30

As far as I can tell this is an older version of the Boundary Pack, approximately 35 liters volume. Quite a few scuffs/etc. but structurally sound.

IMAG0226.jpg

Mammut TX-1 Headlamp $40 sold

Super bright headlamp, great for routefinding, I just have 2 of them. Retails for $80.

Big Agnes Seedhouse SL1 $140 $125

Superlight double wall solo tent. A couple tears which have been repaired in the mesh, floor and fly are undamaged, shock cord in poles is still in good condition. This tent is around 6-7 years old now but hasn't been used much since 2009 and still has all the guylines attached and a handful of stakes. Retails for $250.

seedhousesl1tent.jpgseedhousesl1fly.jpg

Salomon Snowboard Boots, Size 8.5-9 (26.5 Mondo) $60 $50

Used one season. Retailed for around $180-190.

boots22.JPG

I am in Seattle and would prefer local pickup/cash. I can also do Paypal and will cover the fee if you buy more than one item, otherwise please add 3%. Will ship at buyer's expense.

Reasonable offers will be entertained and I am also looking for a pair of new-ish TLT Speed bindings, an Oakley half shield for a hockey helmet and a Suunto Vyper/Vyper Air or comparable 2-gas Nitrox dive computer if you happen to have one for trade.

Edited by Maxtrax

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...