0º Feathered Friends Down Bag, MH 4 Season Tent

Tyler

I am no longer doing any climbing or mountaineering of any sort because of my knees, and I am getting rid of the very last bits of my gear. I also sold my sea kayak, so I'm selling the last bits of my kayak gear as well. I'm pretty much just a happy road cyclist these days.

I am in Eugene and would prefer to handle deals in person here in town, but I'll be happy to ship the goods. Buyer pays shipping. Some of the gear is pretty sentimental, so I hope it goes to a great home! PM me or email wylertay at gmail dot com for pictures.

Climbing / Mountaineering Gear:

Feathered Friends Ibis down sleeping bag, 0 degree rating 800+ overfill, left hand zipper, Epic shell, Mint condition. Only used a couple of times REDUCED $300 OBO. Love the bag, but I don't have a need for a winter bag again.

For details: http://www.featheredfriends.com/Picasso/Bags/Product/0Degree.html

IMGP0287.JPGIMGP0284.JPG

Mountain Hardwear Winterlight four season tent. Great tent, but it has seen some use. Includes foot print. No rips or tears that I remember. Seams need to be resealed. Vestibule pole is slightly bent. $75 OBO

UPDATED: Pulled the tent out and set it up. It is still in pretty good condition. No rips or tears that I could find. Bath tub style floor and fly are seam sealed by hand, and that is in decent shape. Some of the stakes are bent, and the vestibule pole is slightly bowed (but not ben), but that is it. Weighs between 6 and 7 lbs.

DSCN02871.JPG

DSCN0284.JPG

DSCN0283.JPG

DSCN02821.JPG

DSCN0286.JPG

Boreal aces, older style, some stitching coming loose, have been resoled a couple of times. Size 44 $5

IMGP03021.JPG

Sea Kayaking Gear:

All of it has sold.

Edited by Tyler

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...