Sign in to follow this  
Josh Lewis

Ice Tools Wanted

Oh, the guy sent me a pm for a 125$ deal (the same guy who is selling the whole set for 200$), I would be thinking about it, but another guy from cc sent me a pm for a 80$ pair as seen here:

icetools.jpg

Edited by Josh Lewis

I was offered a pair of Petzl Aztars for a mind blowing price, so it looks like I'm hooked up. Thank you everyone for your offers and replies.

ummmmm... maybe its my straight shaft leashed tools holding me back then ;) I have only managed to lead WI5 so far and I can lead 5.12+ and onsight 5.12- trad ...

I think it also has to do with headspace, as WI6 (on the coast) always seem to involve very sparse pro, possible big air time and scary hooking on shit ice....

Yep that would be my guess..straight shafts and leashes are ripping you, Marc. And you know I am not kidding. The rest is easy. It's the one arm pull ups that are tough to come by.

Is there really any reliable WI6 on the Coast?

Think you've been busted on that one already by Trainwreck :)

We should get away to the Rockies where I could sic your skinny, finger crimping, one arm pull up ass on some WI6 so I could have a nice, sane, safe and weenie TR :) And you can meet Trainwreck.

I'll even lend you my twins, tools and screws for the trip!

when are you coming out this way? I have a rope gun you should meet. He's super keen for the Astrain.