Jake Porter to the rescue!

rmncwrtr

If anyone cares to help (just making me smile at this point would be great!), I need to stage an accident on Hood on Thanksgiving day for a sequel to my November Hood romance novel.

Only requirements:

1) South side

2) Injured is a member of a mountain rescue group but not on a rescue at time of accident.

3) Injured can't have done something stupid to cause accident because he's the book's hero.

4) A Siberian Husky is with him so he can't be some place a dog shouldn't be (i.e. can't do something stupid.)

5) No tauntauns allowed. This is a romance, not science fiction, and I don't earn enough to deal with George's battalion of legal minions.

Thanks! :kisss:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Either freeze/thaw action sets off some rockfall, or some dumbass above him either falls or drops something that hits him.

You said "Nothing stupid" so we won't go into human-dog speed records and D.How!tt

hahahahha...the dambass dropping things from above is straight out of Vertical Limit.

:lmao:

Hey, Jake, sorry to say, you already had your hero turn. You get to play sidekick to Sean Hughes in this book, though you do get to cuddle and kiss Carly who you've now married and impregnated. Nice work, man!

Mt. Hood erupting would be cool, but spoil the Christmas setting. Too much ash. Think white fluffly snow and mistletoe kisses.

No sex in my books so STDs are unlikely above the treeline or below it.

Other than that, keep the ideas coming ;)

The title is "To the depths of depravity...and back"

The up hill part of a crevasse sloughs off as they are on a climb just before the weather turns to crap, trapping the hero in an icy tomb with his lover. They decide they will then act out their depraved sexual fantasies before they die, fortunately, they have a flat spot and a down sleeping bag to crawl into, plus all those ropes and runners Jake Porter (Hugh couldn't really do this part but we all know Jake could) ties her up with and they just make up the rest about the midgets with tricycles and the sheep.

(Something similar to the first part just happened to Craig Lubben with tragic results) http://climbing.about.com/b/2009/08/10/details-on-craig-luebbens-tragic-climbing-accident.htm

The friends can't get Mt rescue interested as the weather is already too bad and getting worse (this one really happened to a friend of mine and some of us went for him anyway), so the friends strike out on their own with the wonder Husky who had sniffed a used pair of the woman's panties that had been recently slid down over her warm sensuous thighs and the dog, sporting a bone, is now tracking the scent....(I like the sniffing part and it would work great for the movie but I admit that its a stretch that a Husky is actually going to be sniffing them out)

Taaaaa daaaa!!!!!!This stuff writes itself. Let me know if you need more, and I'll start drinking so it gets real racy.... :lmao:

Oh oh oh, OK, dude has an accident where the ice from a crevasse pins his arm, our hero Hugh heads up in deteriorating weather with the uber hot and smokin' sexy Carly hot on the rescue, Jake is not available...uhhh he's at work lets say and busy. They creep into the crevasse together just as a massive chunk of ice falls over and pins them. The injured man is released when the ice fell and he goes onto get rich making climbing shirts like this:

4569141.1194760.jpg

...leaving our hero with the recently impregnated yet still smokin hot Jakes wife alone with 2 sleeping bags that have the reversed zippers so they will zip together...hmmmm...

See where this is heading?