climbing@ Darrington

Scott_J

I am looking to go Thursday, Friday and Sunday. Friday I have to back home by 5PM as a friend is having his birthday and I don't want to miss it. Saturday I have a partner.I like to leave home generally by 8AM. I live 50 minutes from Darrington. 3 O'Clock Rock is where I want to go.

[ 07-17-2002, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: sisu suomi ]

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by sisu suomi:

fucking eh mate I'll be there with my grandfather's fez on

heysr.sisu suomi great day on the rocks with you...I was thinking and perhaps the only way to minimize your rope drag on daylight would be to use two ropes eh, mate. and by the way you forgot your fez but then maybe thats for the better... [Wazzup][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

Had the fez there, but you arrived to late to see me wearing it. The locals were eyeing me like I was an Arab. Ya, I was looking at the topo and there was definately room for more slingage to be used on the bolts after #5. I could of used slings on all bolts after that until it hit the last two before the belay anchor. Great day except I can hardly walk as my big toes are so swollen. Soaked them in cold warter as I watered my plants and garden this evening. That felt GOOOOOOD!

Speaking of the cozy megatropolis that is D-town,,, Anyone going up there this Saturday? I will be in the area and might try to sneak in a few pitches in the early AM. I'll have my gear with me, so if it's a last minute decision to head up there you can catch me on my cell. 425.922.1719

(--Climb on,,,

Kevin