Anyone know where to get Sky Valley Rock?

james_e

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am behind in sending out some orders. Both the Mountaineers and Marmot should have copies in a couple of days. I believe Second Ascent has some in stock. Feathered Friends usually does.

The Washington Climbers Coalition and the Access Fund have been working on the current Lower Town Wall situation. If a purchase agreement can be worked out (and I think one will) 100% of all SVR future sales proceeds will go to the purchase fund.

The Washington Climbers Coalition and the Access Fund have been working on the current Lower Town Wall situation. If a purchase agreement can be worked out (and I think one will) 100% of all SVR future sales proceeds will go to the purchase fund.

That is awesome. Too bad more folks don't recognize all that you do for Washington climbing.

Other folks - don't forget that the Index Clean Up is on May 9th. A good way to meet folks that put in time to maintain great climbing areas.