Plea for Climbing Mentor(s) Needed

Bronco

Hi guys,

I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for all of your good advice to date, you guys are appreciated.

I also wanted to make a plea for some help on advancing my skills. I know every experienced climber at some point had to work with someone more advanced to sharpen your skills and get to where you are. The point is, I am fairly new and would like to develop some rock climbing skills (in and effort to become a well rounded climber), and hope to hook up with some experienced climbers who dont mind bringing an newbie once in a while,(emphasize once in a while, I have a wife and child among other comitments). I work in Everett (self employed) live in Monroe, I have been climbing low angle ice and snow (Rainier and Adams), some indoor (can do a 5.10 with no points for style), some bouldering, a little outdoor top roped, I think I understand the basics of belaying, I have my own gear, if I dont have something I will get it. I am anxious to learn, nothing is below me, I have no feelings (you can yell at me all you want), I have a 4x4, am fit as a fiddle (can run 8 hilly miles in under an hour), I will drive you to the crags and cary your gear and lunch, above all, I love to be in the mountains, (don't we all).

What I am hoping is pretty simple,anybody can contact me to say, "hey - I'm headed to Index (or wherever) and I need a dirtbag belayer."

I know it sounds pretty pathetic, but, you can e-mail me at rpmcousa@aol.com or reply on the thread. Any info or offers are appreciated. I also asume there are others out there who may be in my boots and would appreciate your posts.

Ryan

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic