PDX Ice Festival 2008

John Frieh

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a general idea of what time the slide show begins?

After the prelims end... I would guess some time between 7:30 and 8.

We will be tapping the free kegs around 7:15 or so... plan accordingly! If you are planning on entering the comp be on time (or early!) if you want a guaranteed spot in the comp. We filled up extremely quickly last year.

I understand Wayne will be revealing mass beta for gorge ice climbing! I dont know about the rest of you but I plan on taking notes :laf:

And most importantly: bring some cash to donate to the Washington Climbers Coalition! :wazup:

If you can deal with the hour wait Le Pigeon comes highly highly recommended.:yoda:

Definitely. And I did have the pigeon when I was there...incredible. Lots of little bones! But be ready to sit at a table with a bunch of other folks...which is fine except the couple we were sitting next to (two dudes) were going though a bad break-up. sickie

Do you have a general idea of what time the slide show begins?
Nightime?

Better yet, past your bedtime. See you in a couple days if you're hallpass is approved ;)

Heard dat... Gonna be a tough one. 4 jr soccer games in the am, Chuck E Cheese kiddo party at 2 in da couve, then hoping the fam will drop me off at the ice fest whilst they go see the new baby elephant at the zoo. Otherwise, I doubt I will want to make the trek back to PDX after bringing them home out here in the gorge.

I am getting the show together! I am doing a short historical slide present and a more modern digital show on ice in the NW that isnt always so elusive. If your heart picks up when the temps drop, you should be there!

Cool. Wayne.....you gonna stay in town long enought to attend the guide book release on 10/01? Hope to see you there.