Bag, Boots, Freinds & Mitts - 20 bucks or less

Terminal_Gravity

Negative 40 degree North Face (North Face) 800 fp Down Bag. Yes Only $20 (Complete with Duct Tape- It is still very useable and is probably good to -15)

Asolo Leather double boots Ridged yet comfy Size 11 1/2 The outer boots are in great shape the inner boots have seen better days.

$20 each (okay it is a cheap shot, $40 for the pair)

Moonstone mountaineering pants. Gortex, Knee & crampon reinforcement, Thiegh pocket, Leather Butt Patch for glisading. $20

Old style friends 1 though 4 includeing 1/2's

$20 bucks each or $50 for 3

Gortex over mitts $10

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two that I want to sell one of.

First: a very stout Stubai UIAA fiberglass axe

70mm 20+ years old and has seen alot of use but no abuse. It is in fine shape and is truly a very nice Alpine axe, but a bit heavy.

Second:

I also have a fairly light offbrand 65mm with a UIAA rating, Aluminum shaft, steel head.

It has seen almost no use, I bought it for my wife about 5 years ago. She may acctually have used it once. It is like pulling teeth to get her out.

(Atleast she's a tiger in the sack.)

Erwin, Are you looking for climbing axes as well? I have a pair of classic Lowe Hummingbirds that I would sell cheap and then buy Lambones Shreiks...what do you say?

On the other hand, if you want Lambones axes I won't argue..their yours, I might just keep what I've got or get new. Let me know.

P.S. Matt you're a dog grin.gif

[This message has been edited by Terminal Gravity (edited 10-23-2001).]

The shreiks I'm actually looking for a friend (always looking for a partner with gear), since he's new to ice climbing and there won't be any WI5+ leads this winter, he might want to start with something cheap.

How much for your technical axes?

All the friends are sold.

The boots and Technical axes are still for sale.

I also have a a size large dry suit for sale. The gaskets are good but it has a few blackberry bush punctures, easily fixed. Yes only $20.

I also have what used to be a very nice Klikatat Fiberglass canoe. Its pretty beat but repairable...$60.

And a very nice almost new kayak paddle...$45