slippers, crackers for sale

max

For Sale:

-Size 8 Boreal Matrix(es). Super soft, sticky rubber, slinky, sporty/slab shoe. Great shape, wore them less than a dozen times. 50$ obo

-size 10.5 Boreal Ballet Golds. Super stiff, thick rubber, clean leather. Good alpine/wide crack shoe. Alos in excellent shape. $50 obo

-Assorted scraps of webbing and old booty. Couldn't have been on the tops of climbs more than three years. Assorted (faded) colors, various lengths and widths. Great for beginners and those taking the Mountaineers course grin.gif 5.3 pounds bulk. $4 obo

contact me at grouchous_rex@yahoo.com

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, boreal rubber sucks ass. good for sharp limstone, crappy for everything else. kick down a c4 resole and then we'll talk. wait i don't know where your feet have been.

but i will take 20 lbs of webbing. wink.gif

enjoy your life before i take control!

e-dog:

ironic. I bought these shoes in Thailnd. SHARP limestone.

But I would disagree that boreal rubber "sucks ass". Nut it's ok that we disagree 'cause your opinion sucks!

And clue me into the "enjoy your life before i take control!" part ?

I got max's back on this one.

People who worry about shoe rubber are just weak. They will look for any excuse...

Max, Take your twenty pounds of webbing back to Ray Lay and re-sling all those scethcy threads! That shit fades faster than eriks ego!

Good luck selling your stuff, I know your pain.

i-am-a-bone and xam, the only thing small about me is the respect that i have for the both of you. tongue.gif

U R right though, rubber is only an excuse, just like the one about your dad beating me over the fence to hit your mom up.

howllllllllllllllllllllll! shocked.gif

if it smells good eat it! grin.gif