internal frame pack, "goretex" jacket, XGK stove

max

I'm selling these items:

1. A Lowe Contour IV internal frame pack. You've seen them everywhere. Pretty basic, holds way more than you'd ever want to carry but still packs down wqell, bomber construction, fat pads on the shoulder and waist straps, top load design (zippers just don't do it for me...) several additional strapping lashes, large top pouch. Cheap and simple. A good first backpack that'll work for backpacking and mountaineering. $90 obo

2. A Lowe Triple Point Ceramic waterproof/breathable jacket. No, it's not goretex, put honestly it's worked pretty well for me. Value. Pit zips, storm flaps on all the zippers, billed hood. Again, pretty simple and durable. I just re-treated it with the DWR stuff from nikwax. I'm 6'2" at 180 and it fits me well (maybe on the small side) Size... Large? $100 obo.

Early eighties vintage MSR XGK jet rocket. This mother burns! Works awesome for mountaineering and go-at-it backpacking. Runs fine. In fact, I think this thing boils watter faster than the Dragonfly stove. Just my experience. No major damage, just a few dings. I'll include the fuel bottle and a one year old pump, and even the fuel that's in the bottle if the post office doesn't notice. $25 firm.

When I say OBO, I mean it. I've already replaced the pack and jacket (maybe the only good thing about a regular job...) and they're just sitting. Name your price.

try me at grouchous_rex@yahoo.com or 360.647.7687

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days