KIDS/PARENTS -- this is a trial

RuMR

I'll get around to posting my stuff for give away/trade/sell sometime tomorrow, BUT i'd like to start a thread that's for posting kids' equipment for outdoors/climbing/skiing/etc.

I have closets of stuff...doesn't feel right giving it to goodwill as i don't know if it'll be used.

ANYWAY, post away...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some rock climbing shoes for a little kid..probably will fit a 2-4 year old. Free to CC.com peeple.

I also have a pair of Cobra climbing shoes that Ulee has probably outgrown at this point. I got them from Billygoat a while ago, and Ulee used them this year. They should fit a kid from 4-6 or so. Also free to CC.com peeple.

Anyone have a snowsuit for a 12-18 monther.

We are looking for the exact same thing. Anybody....?????

Check this out. My wife went to the last one and scored on a snow 2 snow suits (one for each kidlet) for 7 bones each. Tons of other good stuff too.

Anyone know where I can get s sled that I can pull the kids around on in the snow? I'm thinking something like a jog stroler on skis. If not, maybe I will have to make something.

I have some rock climbing shoes for a little kid..probably will fit a 2-4 year old. Free to CC.com peeple.

I also have a pair of Cobra climbing shoes that Ulee has probably outgrown at this point. I got them from Billygoat a while ago, and Ulee used them this year. They should fit a kid from 4-6 or so. Also free to CC.com peeple.

my 6 year-old has wide feet... do you know what size the shoes are?

Well, Ulee is six and he has pretty much outgrown these...he is my only kid, but I think his feet aren't larger than normal....so these probably won't work a 6 year old unless they have small to medium feet. They are currently downstairs which I'm unable to get to very easily with my broken-ness or I'd check for you.

I'd be interested in buying rock shoes for at least one of my kids.

what size are you looking for????

Let me check... 9 year-old is probably in size 5, 7 year-old would be somewhere between 2 and 3, and my 6 year-old around size 1.

KK,

i've got some stuff for your nine year old...pm me for hook up...

price: One Obama08 sticker on YOUR bumper for a week! :lmao: just kiddin'

Well, Ulee is six and he has pretty much outgrown these...he is my only kid, but I think his feet aren't larger than normal....so these probably won't work a 6 year old unless they have small to medium feet. They are currently downstairs which I'm unable to get to very easily with my broken-ness or I'd check for you.

OK, no worries...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not having any luck getting the gear out of the x's garage yet.

But I do have a pair of still in the plastic Axis jr. for $100. The Axis jr. features and aggressive 16mm sidecut for junior rippers. The only squirt in this model is the intended rider - this is an all-wood core ski - strange but true. Dimensions: 103/65/91. Sidecut:16mm. Radius: 12m @ 146. Construction: Torsion Box. Features: MOD Technology. Target Performance: Advanced Jr. Sizes: 146cm.