PDX Ice Festival 2007

John Frieh

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right... time to put your money where your mouth is.

A small group of individuals in Montana were so impressed with our efforts to raise money for Hyalite they have stepped up and pooled 570 bucks to date.

Additionally I have a few individuals here locally that have committed to 500 bucks.

So... if we can raise a minimum of 500 bucks the night of the event that is 1500 for the SMCC which would be awesome!

Bring a couple bucks. Please.

And if you are with a local company who might be interested in making a tax deductible donation to a great cause get a hold of me: 503.758.5772

Bummer, have to bail for a long-standing engagement my wife recently reminded me of. Hope you all have a good time.

I told Gary you weren't going to make it JosephH and he was sad... he said you need to see Jim O in your place to make sure Beacon is represented! It's free beer so Jim should fit right in :laf:

Meh… drinking ½ a beer Saturday night is more of a preventative measure to ensure effective studying Sunday. The October 26th PE is fast approaching, and minimizing the number of 8-hour engineering exams I subject myself to is a priority for my overall health.

Yes, Michigan better pull out a win against Northwestern. I look forward to a Michigan/Oregon re-match in the Rose Bowl (third times the charm, right?).

Bring a couple bucks.

I'm not coming to the IceFest, but would be interested in pitching in a few bucks for the cause of Hyalite Access. How can I do that? Send you a check? I see on the SMCC web page that I can become a paid member there, but I'm talking only about Hyalite here.

Have fun all you punks :fahq: .

[font:Times New Roman]PS: Katie Bear, would you mind using a bigger font size? I'm almost blind.. :grin:[/font]

Comp starts @ 5 pm

Demo gear 5 pm - 7:30 (or so)

Slideshow ~8 pm

Finals ~9 pm

Raffle/Awards afterwards.

3 dollars to enter the comp (bring a harness and rock shoes)

2 dollars a raffle ticket ($1000+ dollars of gear)

FREE beer

FREE slideshow

FREE entry

If you are a cc.comer introduce yourself!

Hope you all turnout to support an awesome cause!

Fun Times > It was very entertaining watching everyone struggle a very difficult prelim. It will be interesting to hear about the reachy moves on the after thread. It didnt seem anyone under 6' tall had a chance

funny - my main memory last night was that a race of dwarves had occupied the prg - seemed like i was at least 2 feet taller than everybody else in the joint!

good beer n' good times!