Does this rock have a name?

spotly

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

North Face of Harrison? I am bummed that the Pack River road is still out (late fall maybe; spring probably. The Bee Hive was calling...anyone got an ATV I can borrow - they say the temp bridge will take an ATV of motor cycle :)

Edited by spotly

North Face of Harrison? I am bummed that the Pack River road is still out (late fall maybe; spring probably. The Bee Hive was calling...anyone got an ATV I can borrow - they say the temp bridge will take an ATV of motor cycle :)

I was up there last weekend. Pretty big washout. The forest service ranger up there told me it was Priority #1 once they got some money for roads in the district.

ATV/motorcycle/MTB no problem.

Impossible in a 4X4? I hear the road coming in the other side is finally open but I'd rather avoid that 8+ miles round trip hike.

Might see if there's a place that rents ATVs near there (doubtful). I'd bike it but doubt my injured shoulder-elbow-wrist-hand could handle the bumps very well.