Kurt injured?

archenemy

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Kurt was injured yesterday and is in Harborview ICU. I don't really want to post details now, especially as I don't know if I would get them right, but crazyjz and I will be going to see him this afternoon. Say a prayer for him if you do that sort of thing.

I just talked to Mark McKillop and I can share this much at this point:

Yesterday Kurt had an accident at work where he fell off a ladder and landed on his head. The injuries are serious. He had a few operations last night, and the current doctor's prognosis is upbeat. Kurt's parents are there, as Mark and some friends are going to try to visit Kurt this afternoon.

As a board administrator, I'm not going to tolerate people posting crap about Kurt through this time. I know Kurt is a light hearted individual, but this is not a light hearted matter. You can have fun with Kurt when he posts again here, but until then keep the B.S. spray out of this thread and any thread about Kurt. I am very serious about this.

As for anyone wishing to visit Kurt, we will announce how that will be possible later. For now, just try to send your best thoughts his way or whatever way you cope with these types of situations.

Yesterday Kurt had an accident at work where he fell off a ladder and landed on his head. The injuries are serious. He had a few operations last night, and the current doctor's prognosis is upbeat. Kurt's parents are there, as Mark and some friends are going to try to visit Kurt this afternoon.

As a board administrator, I'm not going to tolerate people posting crap about Kurt through this time. I know Kurt is a light hearted individual, but this is not a light hearted matter. You can have fun with Kurt when he posts again here, but until then keep the B.S. spray out of this thread and any thread about Kurt. I am very serious about this.

As for anyone wishing to visit Kurt, we will announce how that will be possible later. For now, just try to send your best thoughts his way or whatever way you cope with these types of situations.

Thank you for guiding this thread; I agree with this direction and appreciate moderator's help in this.

Thank you for guiding this thread; I agree with this direction and appreciate moderator's help in this.

Yes, agreed. I again vote for a specific accident forum where no spray is allowed, period.