Sign in to follow this  
Off_White

Olympia Climbing Wednesdays

Laura and I will make it down if it looks like its going to be dry enough. I'll check later.

Hey who changed my picture?

Looks just like me wink.gif

Hopefully see you guys next week.

Is it going to be too wet in tenino today? it looks pretty wet here. Is Off back from his trip yet?

Hey Off, guess we missed you on saturday frown.gif Rock was in great shape and we'd like to get out wednesday if possible. I'm sure if it does rain much at all tomorrow we're doomed so please post the good (or bad ) news. I'm thinkin the time change will kill any more after work climbing after this week.

hey all. well i just moved to olympia. im giong to school at Evergreen and havent been able to get out climbing yet. Im used to climbing at the Gunks in new york. i was wondering how to get out to this Olympia climbing wednesdays? if anyone could help me out that would be great. its tough not climbing ahhhh. im free to go whenever. even today....

thanks a lot

adam

awicks11@aol.com

917-684-4247

With the upcoming time change this weekend, the Wednesday session is over for the year. It was great to have the weather cooperate for the last evening, and thanks to all who made it out for this season. I'm going to unsticky this thread until we start up again.

Conditions permitting, you can climb here on other days, but must receive explicit permission for your outing. PM me for details.

hi adam, i think my girlfriend laura knows you from evergreen, she works at the climbing wall there. The quarry's going to be too dark and wet to climb over the winter but once the sun comes out again, you could probably get a ride down with us, we head down most wednesdays.

thanks again for a great season Off. Legends will get a repeat next year!

Not too dark and wet yesterday! Jibby and I put up 4 routes in the afternoon. The crag is mostly dry from Legends to the east end, with about half the climbs having some wetness near the top. We climbed Manly, Rubber Boa, Virgins and Confucious. The Governor and C n H were dry as well. Hope to go back out Thursday...

Yeah, it was awesome climbing in january. this current weather sucks though, It snowed at school. Where were you Off? I was wondering about the wall left of Animal crittere critter crack. Looks cool. See you all soon.

hey Off hows the quarry looking? THe forecast looks good this week, are we on for this wednesday? :tdown::tup:?

2007 SEASON IS OPEN

We'll start up this Wednesday, and continue on with every dry one we get until the time changes again next fall. Things are looking pretty damn fine right now.

As always, PM for directions, waiver required, Wednesdays are open, other times by arrangement.

just don't fall on lead! that solves the problem

see you later

Well i took two already so that solves the problem, did you get it on tr dom?

No, i didn't try it again. I'll try it on lead again tomorrow.

Hey Off, how did the cliff fare thru this latest bit of unpleasantness? I'm hoping it got by with minimal precip and will be fine wednesday. And a big WTG to Dom for sending Legends! Whats it been 20 years since its last redpoint?