it's that time again! the Xth annual rope up.

minx

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think the smiff thang has always, compared to the more regimented l-worth rope-up, been a more sponantaneous and hip trip - we don't get rei sponsorships and generators - we just get piss drunk in a great big grassy field w/ cow skulls, drink beer n' smoke cheeba in the pouring rain while fire-dancing, and climb sick tuff in-between bouts of uncontrollable vomiting during the daylight hours

i reckon the stars'll align sometime in october

i think the smiff thang has always, compared to the more regimented l-worth rope-up, been a more sponantaneous and hip trip - we don't get rei sponsorships and generators - we just get piss drunk in a great big grassy field w/ cow skulls, drink beer n' smoke cheeba in the pouring rain while fire-dancing, and climb sick tuff in-between bouts of uncontrollable vomiting during the daylight hours

sounds awsome fruit.giffruit.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif let me know when cool.gif let me throw out Ocotber 8th as my weekend of choice wink.gif

Beyond ensuring that there will be beer, camping, and maybe a few slides shown, there will be no organization at Ropeup this year. Anyone caught organizing will be shot. Please return to your subdivided subsector immediately. Violators will be shot. Obey all orders without question. Do not attempt to think or depression may occur. Remain calm, do not panic. The number one enemy of progress is question. Use only the drugs described by your boss or supervisor. At last everything is done for you.

If I can get ever get a flight out of Ladakh, I've got some funny pictures to show.. And great video coverage of me comandeering a horse to cross a river.. The horse recovered fully I am told. Though if anyone sees a Dakine Poacher pack in the Zanskar river with 2 grivel alp wings attached.. I would like them back.. The pack is bad luck however, and you can have it. Oh, and my glasses would be nice.