quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

quote:

Originally posted by mattp:

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

90 minutes max.

You drivin' a Ferrari?

dude, i thought i drove fast! there's no freaking way you're getting from seattle to leavenworth in 90 minutes!!!

You probably can if you spell Seattle S-U-L-T-A-N.

PAGE TOP!!!!!!!1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mattp is covering some important topics as this year we aren't at a group site.

Bridge Creek site officially is small, but could definitely handle the size of crowd we had last year. If most/all spots get reserved by climbers, then in collusion we can be havin' a party with no complaints, except by the campground hosts who will be stopping by from eight mile- who I think we can handle.

Unofficial camping down road of group site, across road to right at gate,to old campground or,

Agood spot if the party looks to be getting big is right across the bridge to the left side of road there's a big pull down spot (If you've been up there you know what I'm talking about) that looks good for partying and camping at, although would probably get one visit from the man, i've seen overnighters there.

I think the taking over the bridge creek site makes the most sense."Wow, what a coincidence, we all found out we were climbing today " kind of explanations if we get cuestions. we Put overflow cars and/or main party in pull down spot across the bridge. if it looks like things are going to get out of hand

A bribe for the campground host is probably in order. Smoked salmon and a fifty. I'll take care of that part.

I am heading over Friday early afternoon, I'll see you there Dr. Jay, Beck, AlpineK, MattP and his sweatie.

Steve is a generous soul donating his brew, we should certainly have a camera so we can show our appreciation and intoxication state.

Looking foward to the bash, I can't wait!! [big Drink]

Not sure when I'm heading over hopefully friday afternoon. Do they have internet access there because I really have to stay near the computer to moderate the website. Wait a minute all the sprayers will be there [big Drink] .

Rad!

My smith rock trip got cancelled, I might have to stop on by BGC in a cougar suit, hit some gravity bongs, and then go climb at XY crack!

Anyone plan on climbing the PG's on Saturday?

I'll be there for sure, as well as Marley Wall!

Sunday?

Hmmmm........

Castle Rock?

Careno?

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

90 minutes max.

90 minutes? Damn Mofo!

You must have a sweet VR6 or new A8 or something?

Porsche Speedster? Turbo 3.6?

M5?

Not like my rodeo can go that fast, but from everett it takes me exactly 2 hours, as it is 100 miles exactly from I5 and Hwy 2

[ 10-16-2002, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: scot'teryx ]

quote:

Originally posted by scot'teryx:

Rad!

My smith rock trip got cancelled, I might have to stop on by BGC in a cougar suit, hit some gravity bongs, and then go climb at XY crack!

Anyone plan on climbing the PG's on Saturday?

I'll be there for sure, as well as Marley Wall!

Sunday?

Hmmmm........

Castle Rock?

Careno?

No Scott the reunion of ____on saturday isnt supposed to happen til November! [Wazzup][laf]

I put this in the other thread, but it is more on-topic here:

A couple of things that come to mind are whether we want to attract attention to ourselves with somebody's sub woofer blasting late at night, whether we can select a more isolated campsite for the main social area as opposed to the one that may be easier to unload into or whatever, whether lexan water bottles can be used as drinking cups rather than red plastic keg cups and who is or isn't going to be allowed to drive into town on a chip run after they get smashed. With some thought about things like this, we may avoid problems.

Hear ye hear ye, I'll not be making it to rope up. TG's offer is still good on the stout, and I can pick 'er up by the required time on Friday. Someone who is heading up from or through PDX would need to snag it from my house in NE Friday eve, otherwise no beer. Send me a PM to coordinate. C'mon people, free beer here.

[big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by b-rock:

Hear ye hear ye, I'll not be making it to rope up. TG's offer is still good on the stout, and I can pick 'er up by the required time on Friday. Someone who is heading up from or through PDX would need to snag it from my house in NE Friday eve, otherwise no beer. Send me a PM to coordinate. C'mon people, free beer here.

[big Drink]

yeah b-rock get it and jkruger will pick it up!!!!

we gotta get the beer!!!!!

Looks like we finally have a plan!

So B-rock, I guess you'll be picking up the beer (make arrangements with TG, if you haven't done so already)! Just let me know where you'll be, and then I'll stop in on my way through, pick it up, and deliver it to Leavenworth.

quote:

Originally posted by Beck:

A bribe for the campground host is probably in order. Smoked salmon and a fifty. I'll take care of that part.

Beck, thank you for your thoughful planning. However, in my opinion the "bribe" may be unnecessary and might even be badly misunderstood. Just being friendly and respectful toward the campground hosts, considerate of our neighbors in the campground, and careful when it comes to our dealings with Larry the Tool, is probably more in order.