Beer & the Rope-up

Terminal_Gravity

Unfortunately, I'm not going to make it to the rope-up. I have a climbing opprotunity this weekend that is way to good to pass up. I was really looking forward to meeting all you people (and maybe climbing some). Oh well.

Anyway, I am still willing to donate a keg of beer for the event, if you want it. Somebody would have pick it up in Portland. You would have to get your own tap and assure me that I will get the empty back. B-rock how about you?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure I'll be making it [Frown] , so if jk and tex are driving through that may be the best bet. Alas, that is some goodly motiviation to get my ass up there.

TG - Your're on tap here everywhere and I'm loving it, any bottles in the works?

Hmmmm, 10am and i'm already dreaming of beer.... [big Grin][big Drink]

I'm not worthy. Besides, I thought the rumor was that Beckey never bought the beer. [Wink]

Enjoy your drive. I have always wanted to install a keg/tap in my rig. Run freon from the AC around it to keep it cool.

As far as I'm concerned as soon as you un-tap, it's no longer an open container. Thats the way our local DA sees it! Lawgoddess, Winter...Waddya think?

The keg needs to be picked up from the distributor by 4:45 on Friday, but I can't leave until Muffy gets off work at 6:15. Therefore, we have a problem!

So, if someone in Portland (Sketch, Shred, B-Rock, FunGuy, Iain, Lisa, MtnHigh, or even DFA...) could find it in their heart and schedule to pick up said keg and keep it at their house until Friday evening, I could pick it up on our way through.

I will jettison Tex to make room for the keg if necessary! [laf]