Pub Club goes CLIMBING????

icegirl

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey RUMR,

I'll set up a top rope on Reptiles and Amphetamines for you. It'll be a little pumpy for a newbie, but I bet you can hack it.

smile.gif

Maybe one of you sprot-climbin' muscle monkeys will set up some TRs on some 11+ type stuff for me?

I still think Index would be better: short approach for easy beer carrying, opportunity for newbie sportos to try some REAL climbing blush.gif, and... in the words of Mr. Szyjazipperheadowski, "IT'S INDEX!!!"

Fair traffic would suck though.

Jeff H and I walked past Gritstone the other day, and I must say it's the stupidist boulder with bolts I've seen in a while. tongue.gif

How many times did u walk past it looking for Gun Show? 2 or 3? Getting lost can make a person bitter...but then agian, I'm a totall newbie and Gritscone has a couple of climbs I haven't done yet. I'm sure its like an anthill to everyone else. Exit 32 is fun as well....for the newbies, that is. Now that I've gone to 11worth, I see just how safe Exit 32 and 38 are....but that doesn't mean it still can't be challenging...at least ot us Newbies.

U guys have fun at Index and be sure to post lots of Pics laugh.gifwave.gifbigdrink.gif

Hey RUMR,

I'll set up a top rope on Reptiles and Amphetamines for you. It'll be a little pumpy for a newbie, but I bet you can hack it.

smile.gif

Maybe one of you sprot-climbin' muscle monkeys will set up some TRs on some 11+ type stuff for me?

I still think Index would be better: short approach for easy beer carrying, opportunity for newbie sportos to try some REAL climbing blush.gif, and... in the words of Mr. Szyjazipperheadowski, "IT'S INDEX!!!"

Fair traffic would suck though.

Isn't reptiles a crack? I don't do crack...sorry... yellaf.gif

Yeah...there's real climbing at index...i love how that place keeps yo shiznet honest...hahahahaha