Official 2nd Annual Smith Tuft Love Fest thread

gapertimmy

i have a camp chair that was abandoned 'round the fire...waited till late sunday to pack it out. pm if you want it back. otherwise it'll add to the general white-trash ambience of my backyard.

It might be my mystery chair which I was going to pass on the ownership to AlpineK. You two can duke it out.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ditto on the many thanks to TG for the most excellent beerverage - that Triple Bock went down a little too easy and created self-induced laughter and entertainment! And ditto on a super fun, great-weather climbing weekend, and meeting a few more folks. Regardless of the near-drowning mishap with my poor pooch, which resulted in only getting in 3 short climbs Saturday afternoon, the drive was well worth the trip, as usual. Sky Ridge on Sunday was super cool, and flailing up New Testament at least provided my partners some comic entertainment (that plus my own personal version of "Running Man" in order to stay warm in the shade!).

Here's to eeking out a few more good weekends bigdrink.gif

Overheard this weekend:

"I'm never climbing again."

"Hey, have any of you guys seens our tents around here anywhere?"

"It's not the fall, it's what you hit and with become one that matters."

"Stop mocking me while I climb!"

"Us Canadians don't steal, we just borrow stuff. We're going to return the sombrero tomorrow."

"Thethrre's thhhe stoouut beear. It'zs prethty stoooout. Thhen thererre's aah lightifhs beeer theye calle thle Triple. I'vve havthd a fewe of thothse anndddd annnddd I'mm uhhh ftlheeling aaaa theeling aa litthle buthzzed."

"Adapt and devolve."

"I'll be your chair."

"$421?!? I was only going 91."

"Is that your ex? No, that's her dog."

"Falling!!! AAAAIIIIIIIII!!!!! ..... Oh, nevermind."

"Blow ye winds blow, blow all them sportclimbers away!"

"As a parent, I believe in corporal punishment, but its been a while since I was on this side of a spanking. TAKE!"

"The bottomless cup of coffee is calling me."

"Get your weiner away from my tofurkey now."

"Doesn't that make your nipples hurt?"

"It's time to reintroduce fire to the landscape."

"I'm a bad conductor."

Yeah, good times this past weekend. Bummer I had to keep leaving every evening for work stuff (thus logging in 25 hours of driving in a 3-day period...back and forth between the Grasslands and Crater Lake...shite that part sucked).

Hey, check it out, cc.com needs an online dating forum!!

craig's list

Anyone wearing a knee brace on Saturday?? This could be your lucky day...

smileysex5.gif