CC.OM SPRING PICNIC

mattp

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just picked up 24 hamburger buns, cheese for all, lettuce,

mustard, Kup, and relish. Who was it that said they were bringing the patties? cheeburga_ron.gif

I whipped up about 30 patties last night, threw in a couple T-bones, a few rib steaks and some elk (took out a couple of the wrong packages, so elk is in short supply - super-secret handshake now required wink.gif). I'll be there at about 6:30 or 6:45 wearing bunny slippers and a bathrobe. cool.gif

I am not going to make. I got some damn cold or something that is making me feel like hell. I am bumming much rather be doing a picnic than hang a home all achey and shit, have fun everyone. I can't ever seem to make it to these larger events.

I am not going to make. I got some damn cold or something that is making me feel like hell. I am bumming much rather be doing a picnic than hang a home all achey and shit, have fun everyone. I can't ever seem to make it to these larger events.

A place on the "elk steak" list just opened up... wink.gif

I'll take the elk steak, thank you. smirk.gif

See above post regarding super-secret handshake. Oh, and if I think you're a dick you're probably fucked. the_finger.gif My freezer is a totalitarian regime! Bwahahahahahaha!!!! There is no equality or entitlement!!!!!

If any of you liberal wankers start protesting "impeach Bush" or any of those other green lake shenanigans tonight some heads are gonna roll. Save that shit for the NE side of the lake on sundays. boxing_smiley.gif But to be fair I'll leave the "W in '04, DC in '08" shirt at home... cry.gif

If any of you liberal wankers start protesting "impeach Bush" or any of those other green lake shenanigans tonight some heads are gonna roll. Save that shit for the NE side of the lake on sundays. boxing_smiley.gif But to be fair I'll leave the "W in '04, DC in '08" shirt at home... cry.gif

You should wear it and then we birkenstock-wearin' hippies can throw you in the lake and poor patchouli oil on your head. You will be annointed. mushsmile.gif