PDX Kegger

MtnHigh

For no reason what so ever a kegger is on.

When: Thursday 1/29

Where: At my place. Many of you already know where I live. If you don't PM me for directions or ask a mutual friend how to get to my place.

bigdrink.gif

TG is bringing a keg. I also have a few bottles of wine sitting around. If we drain the keg early there's a Plaid Pantry just down the street.

HCL.gif

If you want to eat bring you own HCL.gif The grill will be fired up. I'll have salty snack food out to keep everyone thirsty.

Edited by jon

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TG is bringing a keg. I also have a few bottles of wine sitting around. If we drain the keg early there's a Plaid Pantry just down the street.

:

Pete; Why you gotta go & do me like that. wazzup.gif I promise, I'll never screwup like I did at the smith rope-up again.

Save the plaid pantry for Fritos and snickers....If we drain the keg early; I'll grab another keg! moon.gif

now how am i'm supposed to be a decent, respectable teacher if i gotta show up friday morning w/ a hangover the size of a halibut? we can't do that kegger friday? shit...that's what long alpine approaches are for on saturday morning...burn that shit off. well, i suppose the Man who offers free kegs can't be questioned on the days he chooses to serve 'em... i'll bring me own cup. and i'll put 5$ in the betting pool that the number of people who will urk up said tasy beverage shall be 3