smith this weekend?

layton

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you erik! b-rock, all i know is its on!, don't know much about the venue...if you find any info on it lemme kno... i doubt that its super big, as they are on tour #1 and not too many folks have erd them..? maybe. if i find out more,i'll post. should be agood show, last one of a month long tour rockband.gif-bp

i just left the valley and am headed north. i would love to climb at smith for a few days. i'm going to shasta first, but then i'm headed for smith. not sure if i'll be getting on the internet again any time real soon, so call me at 206.618.9271 if you want to climb. i should be there in a few days if anybody can climb friday on ... i'd like to do monkey face! smile.gif

thelawgoddess said:

i just left the valley and am headed north. i would love to climb at smith for a few days. i'm going to shasta first, but then i'm headed for smith. not sure if i'll be getting on the internet again any time real soon, so call me at 206.618.9271 if you want to climb. i should be there in a few days if anybody can climb friday on ... i'd like to do monkey face! smile.gif

It was only a matter of time. grin.gifwazzup.gif