WANTED: skateboard

thelawgoddess

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iain said:

I know my vision gator will be back in style at some point

My girlfriend got me a gift cerficate for a skatboard for my birthday. I went into the shop to get my new board and like any good salesmen the 16 year old kid behind the counter asked me what I wanted. I told him I used to ride (among others) a vision gator. He said "damn your old school" Not sure if that was good or not but he hooked me up with a new ride. My question is where were all of these new skate parks when I was a kid?

man you guys suck! wink.gif i never broke anything. Ok there patches of my skin missing for quite some time but that's different!

I still get the old board out every now and then. I bought my kidlet one last year. Too much fun! Had to get myself a new one grin.gif

thelawgoddess said:

erik said:

IT IS ALL BASED ON WHATS ON THE INSIDE!!!! U GURLZ OR SOOOO SUPERFICIAL!

yeah. devil.gif

ditto!

ahhh...don't be such a prude wink.gif

if a girls gonna have a harem she might as well have as many concubines as she can get. (there really needs to be appropriately masculine terms for "harem" and "concubine")

trouble is now that i'm old i don't care if i look good as long as i'm having fun. grin.gif

minx said:

yeah but remember it's more important to look good than be good wink.gif

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif I had it so going on at 15 too fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gifrockband.gifrockband.gifrockband.gif the only problem was that I didn't know it.... and now, welll now it doesn't matter. What matter is ( I agree Minx) HAVING FUN grin.gif