• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

I GOT SOME SKIS YOU CAN HAVE!

Erik you don't ski...do ya!?!?

HOT DOG THE MOVIE IS THE ULTIMATE SKI MOVIE EVER MADE!

I got lots of skis for cheapo....just they are sort of old 1990's versions of Dynastar and K2..maybe some last year Dynastar 64's...need to check my ski room this weekend. bigdrink.gif

Dude I'm talking somethin atleast 80 cm at the waist and not a shit ton of sidecut = pooder boards

so what's the best scene is Hot Dog?

The broom hockey game?

Harkin's stirring rendition of "Lovers on the wing?"

The Chinese downhill?

Any scene with ski ballet?

or other?

specialed said:

Dude I'm talking somethin atleast 80 cm at the waist and not a shit ton of sidecut = pooder boards

The broom hockey game?

The Chinese downhill?

or other?

have not seen it for quite sometime now but, Id say the hottub scene is worth some merit.

Fat skis are for skiers who cannot muscle their way thru pooder. bigdrink.gif

Szyjakowski said:

specialed said:

The broom hockey game?

The Chinese downhill?

or other?

have not seen it for quite sometime now but, Id say the hottub scene is worth some merit.

Dude if you have to muscle your way through it, its not pooder!!!!! rolleyes.gifyellaf.gif

I'm just sick of having to make alpine turns every time I go b/c skiing because the snows so deep and heavy. Plus, fat skis are way tits, get with the program.

The only person allowed to talk shit about fat skis is Glen Plake. 205 WOMEN'S DOWNHILL beeatch!!!

specialed said:

Szyjakowski said:

specialed said:

The broom hockey game?

The Chinese downhill?

or other?

Dude if you have to muscle your way through it, its not pooder!!!!! rolleyes.gifyellaf.gif

I'm just sick of having to make alpine turns every time I go b/c skiing because the snows so deep and heavy. Plus, fat skis are way tits, get with the program.

The only person allowed to talk shit about fat skis is Glen Plake. 205 WOMEN'S DOWNHILL beeatch!!!

the_finger.gifu...I have been skiing since i was 6 and racing since i was 7...I am definitely with the program....just don't own any fat skis 'cause I am such a rad skier <where is that chestbeater Graemlin when it is really needed>... and glens skis are so short....compared to my 223 Dynamic VR27 (yes the pink ones)

wave.gifboxing_smiley.gifbigdrink.gif

specialed said:

dude I used to tele on 210 Volkl P9s.

Its just time for sumthin new fruit.gif

If we keep arguin' we're gunna have to have ourselves a little Chinese Downhill yellaf.gif

YOUR on DOOD! bigdrink.gifyelrotflmao.gif

yeah, 210 are huge today... my sl skis=201 and Gs = 208 back in the day when i raced way back in 1990's

I also remember how excited I was to get my first pair of 200+cm skis....so rewarding... Now i have 174 and 183 hahaha.gif

ryland_moore said:

I'll sell you a pair of K2 Merlin IV 183cm 2000 model for with bindings. You may even be able to talk me down to below $200! I've switched to tele completely and didn't even crack out my alpine set-up this year.

sorry man K2 sucks now....you will be lucky to pay someone to take them.... facts are facts! bigdrink.gif