Wet

olyclimber

I was super bored yesterday so i hiked up to toxic shock.  Then the dog wanted to keep going from there, and we ended up going further back up in there, and then up the the hill for a brush slog (at a few points I had to hoist him up to then next ledge of moss and mud).  We kept going up till we reached the plateau at the top which is logged.  From there there was a new logging road the hooks up with the road to the radio towers up there and then to the ATV/motorcycle area, and back to Reiter Rd...walked that back to the climbers parking lot.

It was as random as you can get and I'm sure I could have picked better hikes (most of it was the road back to the parking lot), but it was a fine day to hang out with Kiba.

but then the signage may keep the wet folk away.  seems like this place is kinda close to vantage.  how come there are no scorpions in vantage?  maybe the lakes provide food for scorpions and vantage (the rock climbing) doesn't have the water?  doesn't seem right though.

warning-2916_640.jpg

Edited by genepires

• 3 years later...