Cheers

olyclimber

Cheers to y’all 

especially @Terminal_Gravity for all the beer you have donated for the Cascaseclimbers community to enjoy over the years. I remember the first Ropeup I put on (well partially remember  :brew:)! That was a great party up at Chattercreek! Anyone remember that?

Tipping back a TG IPA in the memory of a good time that was had by most!

2C79112B-B125-4AE9-97C0-8B6DD558108D.jpeg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when i first arrived in the pnw in '02, i ran into steve at the craziest party i might ever have attended - his special alterna-brew keg was no doubt the cause :)

hope he's doing well - been a mort o'years - lord knows he deserves the universe to cut him a few breaks - hope to climb w/ him again, and buy TG all the time accordingly...

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Off_White said:

Certainly helped develop my Counting Crows aversion, though that might have been a different year. I think I only went to Tuffyfest in 04 and 05. This is from 2004.

5a981c38d31dd_clusteronthemonkeyface.thumb.JPG.d2d8d06cc6dbeab2f8664f5eb129aaea.JPG

naw that sure as hell was the count'n'crow cluster-what-have-you - think mike was in a wheelchair for that one - i was pretty certain he had some sorta developmental delay disease mosta that night as well :)

we were in charge of bringing one of the t.g. kegs from portland that first evening - we barely made warm springs before it got busted into :brew: