Sign in to follow this  
JosephH

Ivan's full-quotes complaint - there's plugins for that...

Ha  yes @JosephH and there are a few other plugins that I have in mind that will really help out! 

But we just got to the new board, which was a huge step.  Jon and I still need to sit down and go through big things we want to do, and before implementing these changes we'll want a test environment we can use to try things out in before making them "live" here.

But appreciate the suggestion and keep it coming.   If we can "crowd source" our vision of what is possible, we can keep making this place better.

Thank you!

Yes, a staging environment would be a big plus. Beyond that I'd say that now that you've made the big leap you just need to focus on prioritizing and take anything that isn't absolutely on fire slowly and methodically. 

Edited by JosephH

so...i can't figure out how to add to my running beacon tr's - the quote feature just captures the most recent update, not the whole string - is there a trick? i am, afterall, very, very dim in these dark hours

I'm sorry you're having trouble Ivan.  We will see what we can do.  I don't quite understand the issue yet, but I'll put it on the list of "crap i gotta look at"