• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Alex789

What hapened with the site?

What happened with the site?

Trip reports button does not work.

Where is "last 24 hours"?

My trip reports on my profile all screwed up.

WTF? Are we all relocating on Facebook?

Take a deep breath Alex.

It will take some getting used to as the bugs are worked out, but this is WAY better, trust us.  The features you are looking for are on their way.

It looks like your photos are  indeed not displaying properly, but we can probably fix that without too much trouble.

The site got moved to new much better software.

feel free to tell share which “buttons” don’t work.  

You are free to go to Facebook if that is your thing!  My mom loves it there. 

Things are changing here as we migrate to a new platform. We hope you stay if you have something meaningful to contribute.

in the meantime submitting a TR just got a whole lot easier. And we will rebuild the best parts of the old software as we can.

Hey @Alex789 I went to fix your TRs and I found a bug with linking your images!  So we're working on that...but we will get your TRs to show up correctly.

15 hours ago, olyclimber said:

The site got moved to new much better software.

feel free to tell share which “buttons” don’t work.  

You are free to go to Facebook if that is your thing!  My mom loves it there. 

Things are changing here as we migrate to a new platform. We hope you stay if you have something meaningful to contribute.

in the meantime submitting a TR just got a whole lot easier. And we will rebuild the best parts of the old software as we can.

Dude your go'n to talk about my mom ....really !!!! >:( 

Sometimes its fun to get out of the safe confines of your mom's basement and run with the wolves here on CC.com. :yoda:

Hey there,

Me again, asking about TRs. Will there be an option to view TRs like the old site? All TRs in one area, sorted latest to oldest? I see that you guy shave TRs sorted by area, but I'm wondering if you'll have a view that has them all in one area.

Thanks for all you guys do, and sorry for beating a dead horse!

33 minutes ago, cgolden123 said:

Will there be an option to view TRs like the old site?

@cgolden123 yes, there will be.  Jon is working on the replacement page.  We know that this is the most important part of the site and it will be coming back.  Until then you can still search and find what you are looking for but agree that it isn't ideal.

and the cool thing is that it can continue to evolve with your input.  this will be version 1.0 of the TR on this new software, just a starting point....