Sign in to follow this  
KEN LARSON

****FS NUNATAK GEAR****

A change in mine and the wife's medical health the last two months has forced me to sell the many winter items and abandon the snow environment we had planned for their use. The following items have been used once and were purchased in 2009. ALL are in EXCELLENT CONDITION!!

NUNATAK SKAHA SWEATER - $240

NO Front Pocket or Hood

Size MEDIUM

Quantum 1.0 Fabric - SAGE GREEN

Sleeves 33"

4.5oz/875fp with 2oz overfill

12.6oz

Stuff Bag

NUNATAK SKAHA SWEATER - $240

NO Front Pocket or Hood

Size SMALL

Quantum 1.0 Fabric - GUNMETAL BLUE

4.5oz/875fp with 2oz overfill

10.2 oz

Stuff Bag

NUNATAK DOWN BALACAVA - $90

One size fit all

Quantum 1.0 Fabric - SAGE GREEN

2.0oz/850fp

3.56oz

Will sell BOTH the NUNATAK SKAHA SWEATERS for $475 shipped FREE IN CONUS

>>>>>AND will throw in the NUNATAK DOWN BALACAVA as THANKS YOU.

****OR****

Will sell each item SINGLY or COMBINATION NUNATAK SKAHA SWEATERS for $240 & NUNATAK DOWN BALACAVA - $90 with SHIPPING addition of $5.00 FOR EACH ITEM IN CONUS.

I accept PayPal as payment. I prefer Friends and Family, however, if you would prefer the Payment option that is fine, just ADD 3% to the cost to cover the associated fees. Price includes standard USPS shipping (CONUS)

For further information or pictures through my email only! klarson40 at charter dot net

Thanks You

If you think that price is too high, and would like to make me a COUNTER OFFER please do as I would like to provide a new home for these items.

Will sell BOTH NUNATAK SKAHA SWEATERS  for $400 shipped FREE in CONUS

>>>>>> AND will throw in the NUNATAK DOWN BALACAVA as a thank you.

OR

Each item SINGLY: NUNATAK SKAHA SWEATERS -  $200 or NUNATAK DOWN BALACAVA - $50 >>>>>with a shipping fee of  $7.00  FOR EACH ITEM in CONUS.

I accept PayPal as payment. I prefer Friends and Family, however, if you would prefer the Payment option, that is fine too, just add 3% to the cost to cover the associated fees. Price includes standard USPS shipping (CONUS).

For further information or communications through my email only:  klarson40 at charter dot net

If you think that price is too high, and would like to make me a COUNTER OFFER please do as I would like to provide a new home for these items.