Partners for CBR, Salish, etc. Aug 16

Steph_Abegg

I am looking for partners for September, for some climbing. I have a couple of destinations in particular I would be psyched to find partners for. For these trips, must be strong and move efficiently over lots of terrain, and have experience with alpine climbing.

Pasayten, WA: Climbing two routes on Amphitheater: Pilgrimage to Mecca (500' 5.9) on Ka'aba Buttress and Left Side Route (500', 5.10c) on Middle Finger Buttress. And maybe also a route on The Deacon (Sentinel Direct, 1000', 10c). Thinking 4 day trip (2 days hiking, 2 days climbing). The 20 mile hike is a bit of a grind but it is all on good trail. The climbing is amazing and off the beaten path.

Chehalis, BC: Want to climb Tuning Fork (5.9, 15p) on Bardean or Derektissima (5.10a, 18p) on Viennese. These are big committing routes. I know the approach for both since I have been in the Chehalis already. Routes involve bivying at base and climbing in big day camp to camp. Because of this, either one of these climbs is a 2-3 day affair. Would be willing to consider other climbs in the area as well, but these are the ones I have identified as the ones that interest me most at the time.

UPDATE: I have found some partners and lined up a couple of trips for Sept. I still have the following dates available for other climbs (big day car to car style is ideal) in WA. Stuff like CBR, Salish Peak Flight of Falcon, ...

Aug 16 (for sure)

Aug 14-17 (might have longer window for something more back in, TBD)

-Steph Abegg

www.StephAbegg.com

360-710-4152

sabegg@gmail.com

Edited by Steph_Abegg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days