Moving to Yakima

tommybarker

Hi all! I am moving to Yakima to start medical school in a couple of weeks. I am looking for some partners to climb. I don't climb particularly hard but my technical skills are up to snuff. My main goals are in the alpine realm but craging at Tieton sound like a great afternoon. Hit me up and lets climb. I have a rack rope and tools... no screws yet at least.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you will have plenty of free time to practice your climbing skills now that you are in medical school. =)

Just out of curiosity, what medical school is this? My understanding was that for in state students, the UW med school either placed students in their first two years in Seattle or Spokane (or Alaska, Montana, or Idaho if you are from those states). Are they now placing students in Yakima, or is this for WSU?

The late, great Joe Puryear was from the Yakima region, as was Paul Soboleski. Good luck finding partners. As you mentioned you are not far from Tieton and Mt. Rainier. Best of luck in grad school and finding partners.

• 6 months later...