Mt. Rainier via DC on 13-15 July

Miglene

Looking for partner for Mt. Rainier via Disappointment Cleaver 13-15 July

If you are interested please ping me via the forum or at rainier@miglen.com

I have all the gear for myself and I'm in a great physical condition, can climb freely up to VII (5c French) on mixed terrain.

Edited by Miglene

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd climb dc with ya.

I've always been a runner and biker and backcountry hiker. Got into climbing 4 years ago while still living in Wisconsin. Just moved here last summer and have been working like a dog until now, so my alpine experience isn't that great yet. I've got wi leading experience up to wi3 but I wanna get to wi4 this coming year (have followed up to 75m wi5). I haven't lead anything harder than 5.7 around here because I haven't had consistent climbing partners. My wife, and normal belayer/climbing partner, has been pretty darn sick for a long time now. Goal is to be leading 9s on gear by end of summer. I can follow 10s and 11s if you can lead it.

I've always climbed with much more experienced climbers than myself, so I'd like to think my skills and ethics are very safe.

Dragontail is gonna be my training route this summer for distance running because it's close to home and I've climbed it before.

Anyway, I know I'm in good enough shape. And I have 3 or 4 pretty decent trips planned before then.

Let me know

Anthony