FS: Hagan Tour Carbon with Silvretta 404 and skins

Todd Anderson

Bought this approach setup this fall for a trip that never happened. Should have posted before AK season, I guess. Anyway:

Photos here: https://goo.gl/photos/GGPuqojtfijerQbC6

Hagan Tour Carbon, 167cm (straight pull), I believe a ~70mm waist. Edges, bases, topsheets are fine. It's not a new ski. Topsheet and base graphics depict strong shirtless men flexing, which improves your chances of a successful alpine-style ascent. Super neat-o Neptune Mountaineering decals and a piece of tape that says "Colin" included for free.

Silvretta 404, I believe the medium/normal size ("N"?). Of course I forgot to check this morning. Fits size 42.5 La Sportiva Nepal Evos, which I think are around 300mm BSL, near the middle of the adjustment range.

Advanced Base Camp straight mohair skins. These have a small metal hook that fits in a groove in the tail, and a stretchy rubber tab for the toe similar to BCA skins. Glue isn't great, but I didn't have any problems with the skins coming off or getting snow under them during the one time I used these.

I paid $170, and would like to get that back. I have seen Silvretta setups sell for over $300 recently. Would really prefer not to ship. Located in North Seattle; can meet somewhere between Greenlake, UW campus and SBP. Would consider selling just the bindings if you really really don't want the skis, but don't expect the price to drop very much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...