need info on a route in exit 38

Ramkathi

In exit 38, neverland, lost boys area.

there is 2 pitch 5.9 - i wanna go home, it ends in a tree and you see a two bolt anchor at top adjacent to chains, then this traverses into a roof/overhanging side facing route with 3 bolts to a single carabiner anchor? its a fixed single carabiner on a bolt. it looks like the routes continues further up.

I couldn't find any info on this, is this an actual route? if so, what is the rating oon this and how long does it go? anyone has info on this?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pitch directly above "I Wanna Go Home" is called "Sleep or Awake" 5.10c, 7 bolts, 50 feet. The single biner is a bail biner...the route goes to the top.

There is also a route further right on the headwall, "I Can Fly" 5.11c, 7 bolts.

And the new book is coming very soon!

we went till 4th bolt/ bail carbiner, but not sure how long route / details. and came down using the bail carabiner... will go back and check again for sure..

need to brush off the moss from the slab too. and most other routes were in water as well.. guess it's not yet season for this wall to be waterfree.