BD Link 95 Skis, Bindings, Skins 172cm $400.

Wildmtnchild

I have for sale a set of Black Diamond Link 95 skis for sale. They are 172 cm in length. The skis have some nicks and such in the topcoat. I have always treated them immediately with epoxy and there is no water damage in the ski. The skis just received a full base grind, edge tune and wax. This is a $90 value. The bindings are Fritschi Eagle 12s. This is a step in frame type AT binding. It is size medium/large. This set comes with a pair of custom cut Black Diamond climbing skins that still have plenty of life left in them. The entire set up is about 14 months old. Originally this set up cost about $900 new. I am selling everything for $400. Buyer pays shipping. Transaction through PayPal only. Texting is best 831-454-6977.

This is a great set up for someone who may not want to invest in a set of tech pin boots at this point. These bindings will except either an AT sole or an alpine sole. The entire set up it can be used either in the front country or the back country, although the skis perform better in softer snow, I have been impressed with them at the resort as well.

Text for pics as this site sucks a$$ for uploading photos.

Edited by Wildmtnchild

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic