Marmot and Mountain Hardwear Jackets for Sale

Jason L.

I have an abundance of jackets and wanted to pare down to just the things I need. I have some jackets that are redundant and wanted to find them new homes. Prices are for local pickup (Portland, OR) but will ship US for $5.

Marmot Nabu Jacket - Men's Medium - $90 lightly used. Constructed from Polartech Neo Shell softshell material. Breathable yet still has waterproof rating to 10,000mm. Great stretch to the jacket for freedom of movement. Two hand warming pockets, chest pocket, and interior media pocket. Adjustable hood and velcro wrist adjustment tabs. Small wear mark (see photo 3) and frayed fabric near zipper (see photo 4) $350 retail.

IMG_29591.JPGIMG_29602.JPG

IMG_20170122_095118.jpgIMG_20170122_095102.jpg

Mountain Hardwear Quasar Lite Jacket - Men's Medium - $70 lightly used. DryQ Elite fabric that's waterproof rated to 40,000 mm. Two hand warming, one chest, and one interior pocket. Adjustable hood as well. Small mark near right shoulder and zipper (photo 3) and on back (photo 4). $240 retail.

IMG_29612.JPGIMG_29621.JPG

IMG_20170122_094945.jpgIMG_20170122_095027.jpg

Mountain Hardwear Desna Fleece Jacket (new with tags) - Men's Medium - $40. Never worn out, felt like sleeves were too long for me. YMMV because I'm a bit on the shorter side with arms to match.

IMG_29633.JPGIMG_29642.JPG

Edited by Jason L.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic