Gear for Sale! Patagonia, Black Diamond, etc.

nels0891

Selling a few things! Its time to cut down a bit, hopefully someone else can put some of this stuff to use.

Patagonia Ascensionist 45L Pack - $80 White and Blue, and does not come with the internal frame (I got rid of that thing the first day). It has a few holes and some wear, but is still in great functional condition.

Patagonia Leashless Goretex Jacket - $100 Size Small. Dark Blue with red zips. Great shape, hardly ever used it, as it turns out I own way too many goretex jackets

Mountain Hardwear Chockstone Pants - $80 Size Small. Dark grey. New condition.

Mountain Hardwear Super Chockstone Jacket - $80 Size Medium. Blue. Still has the tag on it!

Patagonia DAS Parka - $85 Size Small. Orange. Has seen quite a bit of use and has a few stains to prove it.. but that thing will keep you warm!

Arcteryx Alpha SL Pants - $120 Size Large. Given to me by a friend.. but if you notice the sizes of all the rest of my things.. ya I don't wear size Large. Black. Full zip. Stylish.

First Ascent Rainier Storm Shell Pants - $80 Size Small. Brand New, with tags.

Patagonia R1 Lime Green, Size Small -$40. Seen some use, but still has plenty of life!

Black Diamond Induction Soft Shell - $60. Light blue, used it quite a bit but it too has lots of good days in someone else's hands.

Black Diamond Beta Mid shelter - $40

Also! A Black Diamond I-tent - $174.99 Used, but bomber!

Check out this link to photos!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0M3OUUwkM4BQ19iV0t3V1F4bUk?usp=sharing

Edited by nels0891

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...