Extended periods of climbing or long alpine adventures have a way of simultaneously being both beneficial for the body and..
Search Gear Prices
Recent Blog Posts
- [TR] Snoqualmie Mountain - New York Gully 03/16/2018 March 17, 2018Trip: Snoqualmie Mountain - New York Gully Trip Date: 03/16/2018 Trip Report: Jacob and I scratched our way up New York Gully yesterday. With visions of grandeur, i carried a full aid rack and bivy gear up there to try the upper head wall. With no prior knowledge of the rock type, this seemed totally […]
- [TR] Sedona - Mars Attacks! 11/20/2017 March 9, 2018Trip: Sedona - Mars Attacks! Trip Date: 11/20/2017 Trip Report: Having an adventure that pushes you beyond your comfort zone is great....unless it's your daughter, a friend's child, and your wife on the other end of the rope when things go sideways. When my wife and I started dating we made a deal: I’d learn […]
- Winter Scramble / Not-so-serious routes around Pyramid / Pinnacle / Paul Bunyan's / Colonial? March 7, 2018I'm looking for a winter / spring outing in this neck of the woods that is sufficiently mellow enough to be done unroped, and done in a long day from the road. Probably not on skis. I know about hard routes around here, but other stuff not so much. Suggestions? Looks like Ruby Mountain across […]
- [TR] Chair Peak - North Face 03/03/2018 March 6, 2018.recorded-1520112370.mp4Trip: Chair Peak - North Face Trip Date: 03/03/2018 Trip Report: Had a great trip to the North Face of Chair Peak on Saturday, March 3rd. Brilliant sun and warm weather kept us off our planned climb of the NE Buttress but we found conditions of the North Face to be fantastic. We did not […]
- [TR] MRNP - Gib Ledges 02/13/2018 February 20, 2018Trip: MRNP - Gib Ledges Trip Date: 02/13/2018 Trip Report: On Monday afternoon, Taylor and I skied up to Camp Muir under bluebird skies with temps hovering around freezing and the wind blowing what felt like about 15-20 mph. Upon arriving at the hut, we were greeted by 2 other guys with the same plan […]